Location: Langley, BC
Length: 6-9 months
As an intern with DRIME, you will experience the dynamics and logistics of leadership in a non-profit ministry.
Activities and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Participating in DRIME workshops and special events
- Local DRIME ministry with the Vancouver team
- Event and trip planning
- Office administration
- Working with a team
- Being trained in drama, leadership, and DRIME ministry skills at homebase and then using those skills to help another DRIME team in a different Canadian or International city. *
*The place and amount of time in another DRIME team’s city will be determined based on need, experience, and training. Specific details (location and time frame) will be decided during the internship.
This position is ideal for students who are taking a year off between studies or recent graduates seeking practical ministry experience before venturing into the workplace. Click here to view the complete job description.
Location: Langley, BC (remote work & normal office conditions)
Position Type: Part-Time / Full-Time
As part of the Communications team, the Video Editor is responsible for helping people experience Jesus by creating inspiring and innovative videos that promote the vision and heart of DRIME, showcase different ministry events & fundraising efforts, are used for partner & donor engagement, and compliment our equipping resources. This role also includes project assistance and administrative help with various communications initiatives.
Video & Communications (75%)
- Work with the Communications team to create ministry and promotional videos by organizing filming and editing
- Work with the Equipping department to create drama & training videos and put resources online (drama creation, scripts & tutorials, etc.)
- Help manage resources to enable the projects of Creative Communications that contribute to our vision and goals
- Work on administrative and behind the scenes tasks that contribute to the execution and delivery of various projects
- Work alongside other staff and volunteers at events, both in advance and on site
- Assist the Communications Leader and team as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Special Projects (25%)
- Assist with the logistics & organization of ministry events and projects as needed
- Participate in trips and ministry events when available
- Attend local street ministry when available
Click here to view the complete job description.